Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pending

So, its been awhile since I've posted....not certain as to why I fell out of the habit of posting but there you have it - I just did. I suppose like anything else in life, if you do not do it consistently then it slips away from you.

Part of the situation might also have to do with the fact that there really isn't anything that interesting going on with my life that is "worthy" of being blogged about. So with that being said....when something exciting does happen I will once again resume blogging with some semblance of regularity.

I leave on Sunday (which is Easter - for those of you who are forgetful like me) for San Francisco. Should be interesting. The hotel is not in San Francisco but is an airport location - which means I won't be able to visit SF....but at least I can say I saw the airport and the hotel. Perhaps some year for vacation I will visit SF and actually do the touristy stuff.

Aside from that I'm trying to keep my head above water at work and to not taking things so personally---its a work in progress and I am only doing so-so at it.

But to all I hope that your Easter weekend is lots of fun - with Easter egg hunts for the kids, dinner for the grown-ups and a general remembrance of what Easter really means.

No comments: