Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Regrets

I woke up this morning with the most awful feeling of regret and sorrow. Last night I pushed someone into a corner and surprise, surprise the information that was revealed was not what I wanted to hear. I knew better, I know better and I have no idea what stupid person took over my mind and mouth and asked the question that should never have been asked. It wasn't fair to the other person. The only thing I can say it that apparently I became more invested more quickly than the other person. Which is okay, its my issue and I will deal with it. I'm not prepared to lose what I have based upon my stupid inability to deal with my emotions and keep them under wraps. My deepest concern is that the conversation last night might have really changed something and that we won't be able to go back to where we were. I wish I had a flashing red warning light that would come on when I ventured into dangerous territory. I don't want things to change with this person, what we have now is fantastic and I'm happy. I don't need anything more that isn't willing given. And if it never is then so be it. But how do I get rid of this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach? The heaviness in my heart? I wish I could turn back the clock so badly and take back what I said....

Its going to be a long day today. In addition, Stephen is totally ticked off at me for sending my report to him late last night and he didn't send it back to me with the revisions so this means that the property is going to receive it later than promised....can this day get any worse....don't answer that, I already know the answer is yes. God, why does my heart hurt so bad!!!!!

No comments: