Monday, May 01, 2006

Good Food

Okay everyone has one or two addictions and mine are unfortunately not cheap. I love champagne, good food, excellent wine, good gin, delectable desserts and silk. So concerning those items which I have had the pleasure of enjoying while in Columbus.

Good Food. This evenings culinary pleasure was a deli style roast beef sandwich with brie and a horseradish sauce on toasted ciabatta bread served with a side salad and the best peppercorn ranch dressing since Houston. The sangria was nothing to write home about but the sandwich....Mmmmmm who would have thought of roast beef, brie and horseradish....but it was so delicious!!

So now I'm waiting for Stephen to send my reports back to be with his inevitable revisions....its 10:30 here and I want to call it a night.....

Concerning wine....I would love a glass of an excellent pinot gris....or sauv. blanc. Its prob not a good thing that its monday and I want to drink...but I didn't drink at all---okay just a couple of drinks--over the weekend.


I'm sooooo bored......

No comments: