Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Brrrrr!

Columbus Ohio has turned from beautiful and sunny to very chilly and rainy overnight. I don't know what I was thinking aside from the fact that the past 5 days have been sunny and warm but this afternoon I froze to death and to top it off it rained all afternoon and evening.

So what does that mean for the big picture.....well, it means that I can't go for a walk which in turn means I'm not going to be able to burn off my order of cheesy bread that I had for dinner. This is not a good situation. My body and I are waging a war against each other where I want to be healthy and look decent and my body is sooooo hungry and craving all the rotten junk food. There is supposed to be a reason for these cravings but aside from enjoying salt and cheese I have no idea what the reasons might be. I love how I feel when I work out. But it is really hard to be brave enough to run/walk on strange roads and parks in a different city each day. But then, once Stephen and I part paths again it will be much easier as I will walk before dinner and thus enjoy the remainder of the daylight hours outside as opposed to going out for dinner w/Stephen.

So wedding stuff.....the days are counting down and I'm so excited about the ceremony, the dresses, the food, the people, the wedding shower and the "girls" get together the weekend before the wedding. It is going to be a simply fantastic week filled with friends and family gathering to celebrate a fantastic event.

So aside from being in Ohio, life is trucking along. Nothing to exciting is going on. I'm still pissed at B. and think I deserve answers but then maybe I'm hanging onto the residual anger as I don't have anything positive with which to fill the void. I love dating, and falling for someone. But the aftermath is so messy. So instead I'm working crazy hours and trying to figure out what comes next.

But thats all the news that is news. If anything of interest comes my way, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: