Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ahhh, the weekend

Relaxation and rest. That is what I love the most about the weekends. I slept in this morning, enjoyed a coffee at Caribou Coffee shop and then went to the park for the afternoon walk/run. After a visit to the local Krogers for some cheese and wine for dinner I am now finishing up a couple of hours of reports that needed to be completed and catching up on what my itinerary looks like for the next couple of weeks. Its gonna be busy!

So tonight is about chilling and surfing the web. For what exactly I don't know but I'll know it when I find it :)

Hope everyone has a great evening...I'm going to continue to enjoy my bottle of Gala Rouge (great old poster style label) Pinot Noir.

Who knows...if I feel really adventursome I'll work on my French for a while...C'est tres jolie--Oui?

No comments: