Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend Update

And here is the news that is news. B. flew in on Thursday evening to see me for the weekend. It was great to see him and I simply must admit that he is still just as appealing in person as I remembered. And while I won't bore you with all the details I will say that overall the weekend was nice. Could it have been better. Yup. Could it have been worse. By far. But the naps were nice and the majority of the conversations were engaging. I'm going to mull over the events which transpired throughout the weekend and see what conclusions if any I come to but nontheless I guess it can easily be said that my nerves about seeing B. again have been put to rest and I survived the weekend with my dignity intact and at no point made a fool out of myself. To be honest I think I probably have more than my fair share of pride and so not making a fool out of myself is really important. But it was interesting to say the least.

No comments: