Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pain in the head---ie headache

Heaven help us!!!

Its Saturday, I have to work and my head is simply splitting!! I have no idea why---surely it has nothing to do with the few drinks I had last night...

All I can say is that Starbucks was the necessary antidote to what ailed me this morning. Its rainy and dreary in Pittsburgh this morning so I guess its not a bad thing that I have to work today. Now I just need to decide if I'm going to stay in town on Sun or if I'm going to go exploring for my last weekend in PA. Hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

Sarah Loyd said...

Oh man... Starbucks would have been good this morning. I think I'm still suffering for my sins of Saturday night...

Sarah Loyd said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANETTE!!!!!!!

We miss you here in Texas!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Janette! I hope you have a fun day. Love you!