Monday, March 19, 2007

Insulted already!

OK.....I thought I looked really good when I walked out the door this morning. My hair was edgy, my make-up good, pants fit ok....I'm still struggling with finding good pants that don't make me look like I have a bubble butt (my mom's wording not mine), I had on a nice fitted white button down shirt and a cute scarf - Thanks Sarah!! And of course complimentary black peep toe heels.

Then I arrive at work....after not doing much for the first hour and a half a co-worked who had just arrived swung my door and said "Hey, you look like you are all 'cowgirled up' today" What the heck!! I was going for a fun, sophisticated, FRENCH OR 1950'S look. NOT COWGIRL!! So if anyone has any ideas on what to do drop me a line.....I can't take the scarf off as I don't have a necklace here and I have no idea on how else to tie the scarf aside from as I have it now. Off to the side, and tied.

Men have no fashion sense. And to top it off my shoes make funny noises when I walk.....this is not turning out to be a good Monday.....can we start over??

Cowgirl......how could he even fathom that that would be appreciated??

3 comments:

Sarah Loyd said...

Quelle butthole! :)

Just make sure the ends of the scarf are facing jauntily to one side or the other... not down in front like a Girl Scout (or a cowgirl, heaven forbid).

And, for the record, I saw you before you left this morning and you did look very cute!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

if you were wearing boots then cowgirl may have been more inline, but then again as I have no fashion sense I am going to stick with my mickey mouse tie and khakis.