Monday, May 07, 2007

Spring in Toronto

The wandering auditor has arrived in Toronto--the land of "Eh", Hockey and Lablat beer. When I left Sherman TX it was a lovely 68 degrees and upon my arrival in Canada is was a little chillier. Spring is arriving in Toronto--please not I said arriving not arrived. The trees are showing their pale green first leaves of the season and many still are bare--worried about a late frost I'd say.

The locals are optimistic that by Friday it will be "warm" ie in the 60's and many people are already finagaling ways to call in sick on Friday.

The hotel is in the heart of Toronto Center and while some of the rooms are nice (I know cause I stayed in a nice room in January), I have been relegated to a 4x4 space which I am honored to call my own for the remainder of the week.

While there are many long days ahead of me I cannot wait to get out and explore the city....at least a little!

No comments: