Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trends

Work, eat, drink, work out (a little), want another drink so I can sleep....don't have it cause I have more work to do....procrastinate. Fall asleep at midnight, don't sleep well at all. Wake up...shower in a daze cause I've been up since 3am trying to fall back asleep. Go to work. Realize I'm hated by one and all, when all I' trying to do is help. Work in isolation for hours.

Don't want to go to the restaurant for lunch cause the service is slow and the food blah (its the same menu I've been looking at for the last week, and is identical to the last four hotels of this brand I've audited)....skip lunch. Stomach is growling. No water cause Banquets hates me and doesn't refresh the room each day. Passive aggressive is the type who wins the race and takes the prize. Really hungry now. Eat the left-over Hot Tamales candy from the flight here. Too much work to do and I don't want to do it. Realize its been four days since I've been outdoors. Is this a form of torture?? If so why did I willingly sign up for it??

Goal, Goal, Goal....keep you eye on the goal. Four years....u can do anything for four years. This will cause tears of laughter when I'm 50.

No comments: