Monday, June 04, 2007

Dessert and coffe

Ok, when things get stressful what do you do? The Paris Team and I do dessert and coffee. This is probably the best part of my day. While Geraldine remains true to her size 0 and only has coffee, she is ever so polite while Julien and I indulge in the non-size 0 delights of dessert and coffee. So in the interest of keeping this as entertaining as possible I will tantalize the tastebuds of my few but dear readers. Picture a delightful mini-dessert with a crushed graham cracker crust, a lemon cream cheese filling with just enough bite to make you pucker-up, a dollop of real whipped cream and a touch of lemon zest. That would be my delectable confections for the afternoon and when paired with a cafe au lait and the sunshine from eating al fresco on the sidewalk outside the hotel it was a moment to relax and forget about all cares, worries and the hours of work still waiting for me. "Superb" to say the least.

No comments: