Monday, July 16, 2007

8 Random Things

The rules:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Random Things

I intensely dislike blueberries.
My middle name is a combination of my two grandmothers names - Arlene and Dorothy.
My current profession occurred by chance and does not fit my personality type according to Meijer-Briggs.
My favorite seasons are fall and winter.
I am still a romantic at heart although it doesn't happen to everyone in real life.
If I could do anything right now I would be somewhere else than here.
I still believe that I might win the lottery some day.
right now my favorite artists are Tegan & Sara, my favorite song is Le Belle et la Bad Boy (from Sex and the City).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was Denver?

-Anonymous Blog Reader