Thursday, July 26, 2007

Birthday

So on this day that celebrates my uneventful entrance into this world (for which my mom is very grateful); I have cause to ponder this event which is a celebration of me but which I propose should be a celebration of those people who have had an impact upon my life and who made me into the person which I am today - good and bad, sorry I'm definitely not perfect! Crushing thought I know :)

But seriously, I just want to extend a huge thank you to all my friends and family, near and far who are there with me not only for the fun times but also who hear me and are there for me during the rough times. And no that does not relate just to "crisis situations" ie funerals, family crisis, births and major events. Specifically, I'm referring to the whole package, frustrations at work, frustration at home, frustration over the future, good times such as the discovery of the perfect bottle of wine, advice on everything from fashion to food to travel to haircuts to boyfriends and their justifiable cessation as a boyfriend.

Without my friends and family I can only imagine how lonely life would be. The people who are near to my heart whether they are near geographically or not are so important to me and I just want to say to ya'll that "I love you, and I value each and every one of you". Thanks for just being you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And happy birthday to you! I forgot when I called yesterday that you don't answer your phone when you're north of the border. So, you know, sorry about that.

So glad you're coming back today! We're so excited!!