Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Madness

1. Sometimes I wish I could just close my eyes and leave all this behind.
2. If I could take a long weekend to the coast with Jeff, Sarah and Ryan, Barker and Hailey and a few bottles of wine, I'd be very happy.
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just realize that being rude does not solve anything.
4. One of my greatest qualities is my abilitiy to focus on the end goal.
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is my frustration with perceived stupidity.
6. Happiness is the realization that no matter how badly you screw up someone still loves you.

5 comments:

Sarah Loyd said...

Okay, dude, you've really gotta add the feature with the word verification... the blog spamming is awful!

That said... it's November and highs are in the upper 80's right now... I daresay the water at the coast would be a little chilly... but the rest of Texas seems to be plenty warm for a long weekend!

Jeff said...

I am definitly all about the coast and wine. I could care less about the cold, so party on. I will bring the wine, you guys bring the food and we will be set.

Ryan Loyd said...

...and since I've never met Jeff, would be a perfect time to do so because it seems only fitting that he would need a male companion to help him escape from overly-female moments. Well, if there were such a thing with two fly gals like Janette and Sarah. But nonetheless, seems that in all of this Jeff talk business, I have yet to meet the guy. At this point Janette and I REALLY have something in common. Sarah is the only link to the rest of us with Jeff. Anyway, yes I would love to take a long beachy vacation with all of you and our precious pups. I, too, think it's awesome that happiness is being able to mess up, but still be loved! Ok, so I hope all of you really like my comments... or at least noticed there was an additional comment to the comments page so you all will get to see what I said. Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself. Isn't that odd?

Jeff said...

Hey Ryan thanks for the save, avoiding overly girly moments can be a good thing. Although I think you are probably right that with Janette and Sarah I would not have to worry about that too much. After this year I deserve a long beachy vacation, as do all of you I am sure. Maybe I will really win the lottery and we can all go vacation next year.

Sarah Loyd said...

Yay! Beachy vacation!

And you all know full well that I would NEVER have an overly girly moment...

*cries*