Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Countdown

Okay here goes.....at last count graduation was 18 days and 4 hours away and give or take a few moments. Is it right that life turns absolutely crazy for this last mad push to the end? Exam in French Cinema tomorrow (theory), paper due on Friday, Audits on Saturday and Sunday with 6 hour drive times between locations, Exam in Biology on Monday, French Cinema presentation on Tuesday, MO Constitution Exam on Tuesday, Exam on Wednesday--Cold War, Exam in Biology again on Wednesday and Seminar exam on Thursday. ----- Is this semester over yet?......

On the flip side, my new boss emailed me and said that they have ordered my new corp. cellphone, credit card, laptop (IBM Thinkpad) and business cards. I'm so excited. I'm still waiting for that official letter from HR with the offer but Mark said he was going to walk down to HR this afternoon and see what the hangup is.....If something happens and this job goes kaput, I'm going to be one unhappy camper.

So its on to planning the graduation party.....Graduation begins at 10am on the 17th, I'm thinking champagne and snacks at my place afterwards then going to Club 609 for buy one get one free drinks in the evening. The decor of the apartment might not be that great due to half my stuff being packed for the move to SA but who cares as long as there is music, drinks and fun people to hang out with.

Okay, so I really need to go study French Cinematic Theory....wish me luck cause right now I just want to chuck it all and be done!

1 comment:

Sarah Loyd said...

I know you're crazy busy right now, but in a couple of weeks it's gonna be so worth it!!! Remember... you graduate TWO WEEKS FROM SATURDAY!!!