Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hair color

This is the opportunity for every to speak their piece concerning my hair color. I'm currently light brown with blond highlights and am feeling the extreme need for a change.

For those of you who know me, yes I know this is a pattern....deal with it. Its my way of expressing myself in a very controlled fashion.

So I'm thinking about going natural...a shock I understand--but with deeper auburn lowlights? Or just to refresh the blond highlights---as I now have NO sunlight exposure except on weekends.

I want something fun...and as I don't have the time to make a quality trip to SA I'm trying to entertain myself on Saturday. BTW....I have a nauseatingly early flight on Sunday so no going out and having a few drinks with Dallas acquaintances is NOT an option.

Opinions welcomed....

1 comment:

Jeff said...

If you are going to be in Dallas on Saturday, there is a Van Gogh exhibition at the Dallas Muesuem of Art. I was planning on seeing it in the afternoon, if you want to go that would be cool. Give me a call.