Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sooo funny!

OK I have no idea who Eddie Izzard is but I read these as I was aimlessly wandering around the net and I almost gave myself away by laughing out loud.....I might be a little punchy from sheer joy at being done with another audit. Do not get me wrong....I love Montreal. I just hate being behind the learning curve!

So read on and enjoy....hopefully they also make you grin, maybe smile and perhaps laugh out loud. :)

Eddie Izzard quotes:

And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do," but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart to have that.
Eddie Izzard

I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from.
Eddie Izzard

So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!
Eddie Izzard

There's a huge hole in the whole Flood drama, because anything that could float or swim got away scot-free, and it was the idea to wipe out everything, He didn't say, "I will kill everything, except the floating ones and the swimming ones, who will get out due to a loophole."
Eddie Izzard

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree then prehaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Eddie Izzard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EDDIE IZZARD!!! If you think just reading the lines are funny, you HAVE to rent a DVD and catch one of his acts. He's British, and he performs in a sort of modified drag... makeup and shiny clothes but not skirts, so much. You won't be disappointed!!