Monday, November 20, 2006

Return to Dallas

In the words of someone famous.....I'm baaack!!!

DC was great fun... I had a great opportunity to do a little sightseeing and of course logged many, many hours of work but all in all it was a great experience. And I have pictures but due to corp office Websense blockers I can't upload them. So I'll send them out the old fashioned way---via email! John left as of Friday for his new job in San Francisco so the office is quiet and I'm manuvering my way through the report writing process. Challenging to say the least.

This past weekend I visited some friends in Killeen, TX and had an early Thanksgiving dinner with them....there is just something about, turkey, stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce....Delicious! After spending a great day with them I leisurely made my way back to Dallas....all the while enjoying the beautiful weather.

I only have another day and a half here in Dallas cause Wednesday at noon its get out of jail free day....The corp office closes at noon and will be closed for Thursday and Friday....so I am going to enjoy a long weekend in SA. Should be fun and I definately feel the need for some Flying Saucer taste bud enjoyment.

So thats the news that is news....for the moment!

No comments: