Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lazy Saturdays

Life is good. I had the opportunity to sleep in this morning (at least as much as 8am is sleeping in) then had a pleasurable morning phone call. After working for a couple of hours I took a nap and then worked for another couple of hours. I then ventured out on the town to good old Target for some cheap clothes and misc supplies after which hunger was calling my name so I took an early dinner at my favorite Sushi Restraunt in Dallas. While it might not sound like a real exciting Saturday I must admit that it was fantastic. It sounds like Sarah and Ryan had a fantastic night last night and I know that Rachel had an amazing day today so all I can say it that there is just something about knowing life is going well for your close friends that increases ones own pleasure in life. Weekends.....if only they came more quickly than every 5 days!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday!!

Ps. Valentines Day is on Tuesday is everyone ready????

Ugg...I just heard that Dr. Phil was advertising on match.com. The tag line was that match.com will help with the who and Dr. Phil will help with the how of keeping them.....yuck!!

No comments: