Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sex and the City

So its Wednesday evening and rather than working on the reservations for the CA Trip or the Audits for the Ohio/WV/KY trip I'm dawdling with one eye on a re-run of Sex and the City and the other flipping through today's newspaper looking for any items of interest. All in all its been a good day, the Audit went well even though the Mgr asked me out for dinner. Divorced men are a little creepy sometimes.
Remember the S&TC espisode where Berger has broken up with Carrie on the post-it note and she and the rest of the girls are at the "bed party" and Samatha realizes that she didn't like it when Smith went on TV and said that he was dating but not seeing anyone special---at her urging of course. I always like that episode cause I think it marks an important change in Samatha's personality.....perhaps this is where she begins to realize that Smith is more that just a pretty face. Don't you wonder how many lives of single females are impacted by this show. I know that I've watched the DVD's and the re-runs way to many times.

So I'm thinking of ideas for Sarah's bachelorette party and if anyone has any ideas or preferences just drop me a line....I'm thinking something fun and funky that will be remembered for years to come....

No comments: