Friday, February 24, 2006

Strange and Wonderful news

Soooo Big things are happening here..... B. called tonight and we booked his flight out to Dallas for next weekend. Can I just say how surprised I am that the much anticipated/worried about event is actually going to happen! I don't know how things are going to turn out but at least I'm planning on having a fantastic time. If nothing else it will put to rest some of those questions which have been niggling at the back of my mind. So thats it----B. is flying out to see me!

Work related...I'm so excited for the CA trip. I received a confirmation email from one of the Regional Vice President's welcoming me to CA and expressing concern that I pack warm enough clothes as it is very likely to have snow in the mountains where we have several properties. So that was a very nice, warm and fuzzy email to receive. Otherwise, I have to work tomorrow which really is not fun, plus I need to get my executive opinion summary caught up so its not looming over me on Monday when its due. My last Texas audit is on Monday :( after that I'm off to Houston for a few days---Are you up for a late dinner on Tuesday Rachel??? Call me! Then the corporate awards program and formal dinner is on Wednesday. Always fun to hobnob with the big boys....actually when I think about it I am one of the big boys now.....how interesting. Then its back to Dallas on Thursday morning and into the office to begin preping the CA trip. B. will arrive at 11:30pm on Thursday and we actually fly out within 30 min of each other on Monday morning. This is going to be a very interesting week and a half to say the least.

So...I'll keep you posted with all the details (I know too much info) but thats just how it goes. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments: