Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cool Survey

So I was visiting a friends blog and noticed this cool survey. I thought I would borrow it and post it on my blog with all my answers. It was fun!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Janette Klein
Birthday:07-26-75
Birthplace:Red Wing, MN
Current Location:Montreal Canada
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown with blond highlights--for the moment
Height:5'2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty!!
Your Heritage:Swedish
The Shoes You Wore Today:Black alligator heels with silver buckles--very hot!
Your Weakness:Good Wine, Good Cheese, Good food, chocolate, sushi you name it....I love the good things in life.
Your Fears:Failure. And even more terrifying--disappointing those who care for me.
Your Perfect Pizza:Mozarrella, basil, roma tomatoes and a perfect sauce.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Figuring out this new job and also developing my French skills--although it is kind of late in the year for that particular goal.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:No IMing for me---blocked by Websense.
Thoughts First Waking Up:5 more minutes, please just 5 more minutes.
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:11pm-midnight. Unless I'm hanging out with Sarah and Ryan then its usually 2-3am.
Your Most Missed Memory:Most missed recent memory would be of the mt and road biking gang in Joplin. We had sooo much fun together. I also really miss being closer to Sarah and Ryan but that could be changing soon. Most missed childhood memory would be of playing hay barns with my sister and brother and of the smell of fresh cut hay from the fields where my Dad was working.
Pepsi or Coke:Neither, but if it has to be one or the other then Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Avoiding both like crazy but every once in a while McDonalds fries and McChicken Sandwich sounds very tasty.
Single or Group Dates:Depends on how well I know the person. Single dates you find out more about the person and don't have to worry about "losing" the person to the other parties on the date. But Single dates can be horrifically bad also esp if you discover you don't like the person then you are stuck going---"What in the world do we talk about now?"
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee---with additions
Do you Smoke:NO
Do you Swear:Only if really frustrated by the idiot driving ahead of me.
Do you Sing:Badly
Do you Shower Daily:ummmm.....doesn't everyone?
Have you Been in Love:Yes, it was both the best and the worst time of my life.
Do you want to go to College:Went, would love to go back again for my Masters or JD
Do you want to get Married:Someday, when the time is right and the right person is standing in front of me asking the question.
Do you belive in yourself:Absolutely, if you don't believe in yourself then who will?
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:To the right person, absolutely.
Are you a Health Freak:I don't think so but some people tell me I am.
Do you get along with your Parents:Of course, overall they are very neat people.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yup, there is nothing better than listening to the thunder, watching the lightning and smelling the air as the rain falls to the ground.
Do you play an Instrument:Piano and flute (but its been a while). I want to learn either the violin or the cello.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I had a drink yesterday with dinner and I'm gonna have a drink or two this eve with dinner. Its Montreal, you get more stares if you don't drink than if you do!
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Just Advil for a killer headache.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Let me think. No actually I've been rather busy the past few months.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, suit shopping for the Mpls, MN trip because all my suits were in San Antonio
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No--but I have eaten a box of Corn Pops
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes, but now it is going on two weeks since I've had any and I'm suffering from withdrawals.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Thank goodness NO!
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope, gotta date first to be dumped.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Its a little chilly here for that type of behavior. I'm not saying I've never skinny dipped but just not recently.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:By some, but I can always back up what I say if I'm interested.
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Quickly with no pain and only after a life fully lived and enjoyed
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'll let you know when I get there
What country would you most like to Visit:Egypt, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Austria.....take your pick, hand me a ticket and I'll be there.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Whatever color God gave them.
Favourite Hair Color:Brown, Blond, Black--natural colors
Short or Long Hair:Short--without a doubt
Height:anything over 5'5" works for me.
Weight:Not super skinny but I'm not to picky about weight...Just someone who is healthy.
Best Clothing Style:Whatever a person is comfortable in as long as they have the potential to be flexible and dress according to the requirements of the occassion.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Why in the world is this question in here.
Number of CDs I own:Haven't counted but I'm loving the ipod!
Number of Piercings:Ears only
Number of Tattoos:None at this time, but I've thought getting one myself.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Without things you regret it is impossible to move forward and become the person who you are destined to actually be. So there are choices that I look back and go what was I thinking but without those choices I wouldn't be where I am at this point in time.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: